Saturday, April 12, 2008

Excited. Exhausted. Overwhelmed.

That's how I feel right now. I think Natalie is the same. We're excited to finally know. I'm looking forward to the professional and cultural challenges of living and working in India. I'm also very tired after an emotionally draining week. Natalie is also tired and is already sleeping, even though it's before 10pm on a Friday night. And we're both overwhelmed. We have so much to figure out between now and our departure in early July -- less than 3 months away. What will we do with the house and the condo? How will we get Coco to India? When will Natalie tell her job?

We're happy to get a "high" bid -- and one that will position us well to get one of our preferred choices for the second tour.

We celebrated with dinner at the Bombay Curry Co. My mom, Mike and Ann joined us, and we all agreed the food was very good. Our server was Bengali, so he was excited for us, too.

Okay...time to sleep!

No comments: